This Friday, February 28th I will be presenting my research at the poster exhibit for the 2014 Annual E.J. Van Liere and Health Science Center Research Day.
I have attached my poster as a PDF below!
- Okoroh EM, Hooper WC, Atrash HK, Yusuf HR, Boulet SL. Prevalence of polycystic ovary syndrome among the privately insured, United States, 2003-2008. Obstet Gynecol. 2012;207(4):299.e1-299.e7. doi: 10.1016/j.ajog.2012.07.023.
- March WA, Moore VM, Willson KJ, Phillips DI, Norman RJ, Davies MJ. The prevalence of polycystic ovary syndrome in a community sample assessed under contrasting diagnostic criteria. Hum Reprod. 2010;25(2):544-551. doi: 10.1093/humrep/dep399.
- Teede HJ, Misso ML, Deeks AA, et al. Assessment and management of polycystic ovary syndrome: Summary of an evidence-based guideline. Med J Aust. 2011;195(6):S65-112.
- Geier LM, Bekx MT, Connor EL. Factors contributing to initial weight loss among adolescents with polycystic ovary syndrome. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2012. doi: 10.1016/j.jpag.2012.06.008; 10.1016/j.jpag.2012.06.008.
- Lamb J, Closshey W, Huddleston H, Davis G, Zane L, Cedars M. A multidisciplinary polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) clinic: A new model for care and research. Fertil Steril. 2007;88:S186-S186.
- Humphreys L, Costarelli V. Implementation of dietary and general lifestyle advice among women with polycystic ovarian syndrome. The journal of the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health JID – 101499616. 2008.
- Jeanes YM, Barr SF, Smith K FAU – Hart,,K.H., Hart KH. Dietary management of women with polycystic ovary syndrome in the United Kingdom: The role of dietitians. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics: the official journal of the British Dietetic Association JID – 8904840. 2009(1365-277).